Wednesday 8 August 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Heeey Guys! 

Welcome to my brand spanking new blog! 

After years and years of lusting after and rocking Motel Rocks clothing, I have finally been rewarded by being given the chance to be a  Motel Street Teamer...woohoo! Being a Street Teamer not only allows me to share with my followers the latest arrivals and trends at motelrocks.com but it ALSO allows me to give my followers 20% off their purchases!!! Yes, you did read that correctly...20% off! All you need to do to receive the discount is enter the code: xkeanox at the checkout on www.motelrocks.com.  


The purpose of my blog is to bring you anything and everything related to Motel Rocks clothing.  I will suggest styling ideas, update you on current prints and arrivals and keep you updated on my personal wish list <3 I hope you all enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment